At Ascent, we believe that planning should be rooted in place—visionary, bold, and impactful for our neighborhoods and cities. We immerse ourselves in each project, study the area or site, and work collaboratively with our clients and community stakeholders to craft planning and design strategies that enhance neighborhood character, improve mobility, provide meaningful housing solutions, and promote sustainability and public health. We focus on developing user-friendly tools that are supported by good science and feasibility testing, geared toward implementation.
Our Urban Design and Planning Studio includes AICP, AIA, ASLA, and LEED accredited professionals with diverse backgrounds in urban design, planning, landscape architecture, public health, and architecture
Services offered include:
- Specific plans, community plans, master plans, and area plans
- Comprehensive planning
- Housing elements and housing policy
- Corridor plans, complete streets, and station area plans
- Zoning and form-based codes
- Design and development standards
- Design visualization and feasibility analysis
- Community engagement
- Healthy communities and environmental justice
See select project experience here.